You can also jump onto a particular section of the document from the section headings below:
Company Wall as the name describes is that section of the app which gives the user the complete information about various updates that might have been pushed onto the app, any user generated content with the capability to upload images, videos or post a message. It is a wall where you can post an update(similar to facebook) but on an intra-organization/intra event level. You also get the capability to share posts directly from the wall itself.
This proves to be a good place for the users to engage and see live updates about various aspects of the event/organization.
The Company Wall section of the app is shown in action with the help of some screenshots. This will give you the idea of how the feature can be used and how it renders on the mobile device(Android in this case)
Please find the steps below:
1. Go to https://cms.aidaio.com
2. Select your app
3. Click on Modules from the bunch of options given
4. Click on Features from the options given
5. Now we need to add the Timeline feature in the module
- Click on the Pick a Feature bar and search for Timeline
- Click on the Add Feature button present just below the search button
- The feature is now added to the module
- Now click on the Timeline feature created and you will be taken to a different screen where you can configure the name of the feature, can change the icon rendered on the device and make it visible/invisible for the end user
The flow is being shown in screenshots below:
Timeline as feature has its own set of configuration features where you can allow/disallow the end user certain actions. These include ability to post textual updates, post images, videos etc. You just need to toggle the switch to make it live for the user or not.
As timeline is a feature which is largely dependent on user generated content and the updates that are shared by the user or the admin. Adding content from the CMS is not an option. Thus, there is no way to add content on the Timeline from the CMS at this point in time.
With this we have covered the Poll section. Please do reach out to us if you need any further help or you think it can be improved and we would be happy to help.